Wednesday, June 9, 2010

winter days!!

Well it seems that winter arrived for us, after an unusual warm fall!!  Days have been cold, nights even colder and all we want is stay under warm blankets and all the goods things we do on these days, watch movies, linger with family and talk, the obvious hot chocolate and food!!! Days have been beautifully sunny, so not so bad!
I'm still working on my blog, haven't yet arrived to what I want!! and learning how to do this html stuff!!

But you are invited to go and visit my follows!!! these ladies are wonderful and they have beautiful things... I'm also preparing an album with the pics of the gorgeous flowers in my garden and etc...

Thank you for dropping by!!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment


manacá

manacá
manacá tree - mata atlântica - costa brasileira